Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Calendar

My assignment 2: Is to illustrate a calendar of one month of my choice with a festivity chosen.By enjoying this course, and its matter, this is my calendar :

My design statement : Chines New Year
Reflecting cutest kids in chine, i suggest to draw some cute which symbolize: Affection,Good luck,Love...
Chines new year symbolize many aspects, yet covering around 2 billion people boom even each end of the year.Needless to say that chines new year is a platonic year !!!
Well i am proud of my skills progress to present to you my artwork.


1. Chines kid (girl) smiling showing her happiness
Sketch 2. Known : " Xi "HAPPY
3. Sketch of a Lucky animal. 4.Chines kid (boy),smiling for the only big festivity of his people.

5."Duo" More happiness, everything more in a positive perception. 6. Sketch colored in yellow symbolizing "Lucky". 7.This step is to choose a format which fits my artwork
As 2 little kids smiling it shows enjoy of a big even "Gong xi fa cai"

No comments: