Friday, March 7, 2008

My personal symbolization

This assignment is the most meaningful for preparing us as artist in design,with what i have heard from my lecturer and tutorials, base on that, here is my efforts by using illustrator (cs2)to shape and elaborate my main symbol.This assignment helped me to discover how useful is to design with a program like Illustrator and how fantastic it is to think about ourselves by making a simple symbol.
After many thoughts, i came out with this components( symbolic meaning ) that symbolize my characteristics (me).Firstly, i am a person who likes to have fun, enjoying sweet moment with parents ( paying Domino, chess, sketch, calligraphy )and i have an extended relationship with many friends from almost every where...My zodiac sign is Capricorn also the meaning of "Ma" ( the first part of my name ) which mean "horse" in chines represent who i am, which is not happenstance...
This knight piece that i shape nicely represent my name and the font symbolize my intelligence inner strength... it also show i stand and evolute forward in my projects(as playing chess with intelligence)...
The jester on the top symbolize any type of entertainment,it also shows how playful person i am.
Under the month of the horse is a heart of love in different way and form,in the left part grows a flower which symbolize the sun(light) my life options and desires...
On the base of the knight is a red line which symbolize the stability of my entire passions...
Meaning of color :
Red: passion for life
Yellow: happiness, stable life.
Green: -Its some how my color to show my religion ( Muslim)
-Growth in order to acquire experience in what i am learning everyday...
-It also shows how my jealousy behave and envy are inside me...
Silver:I see my wealthy in this color also playful around my area...
For more details just ask me and i will explain to you in order to clarify you the done work.
Thanks for reading and please when you visit my profile just leave a comment for my symbol ???

No comments: